This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
I have this weird thing where I don’t feel hungry until I am absolutely starving, and then there’s no going back.
I don’t feel hungry until I start eating. Then I realized that “Oh yeah I was hungry!” I’m a weirdo :(
I’m exactly like that. I can forgot to eat for a whole day (or just don’t want to because there’s nothing I like in my fridge and I’m too lazy to go grocery shopping) or I can eat 10 meals
Free! x Pokemon (Click the images for larger size).
Story of Haruka and Feebas
Haruka met Feebas when he was young. He finally evolved when Haru is Grade 12, but he was too big to stay at home. In the end, Haru decided to let him live in the sea. Milotic was very sad that he can’t stay with Haru and take a bath with him like before. So Haru stopped by sea everyday to see him.
Tyler (on how Shelley and Tyler first met): My truly most embarrassing moment was when I went into the hair and make-up trailer, and I was aware that Jill Wagner who plays Kate was back on the show and I’d gone in. I had some stuff on my hands and hair, and I see this one getting her hair done, so it’s just this side hair thing and it’s very similar to Jill. And I came to give her a hug, just thought I’d run over and say hi. So I ran over, gave her a kiss on the cheek, turned, definitely not Jill, and I immediately went, “You’re not Jill, you’re not Jill, I just insulted you, I’m so sorry. Oh, my God, hi, I’m Tyler, nice to meet you.”
Holland: In Tyler Hoechlin’s world, a kiss on the cheek is an insult.
Tyler: I just invaded her personal space!
"oh yeah you guys use celcius"
So i did this thing on tumblr with my mom and these are the results
PIRATES OF HAWAII I AM FUCKING PEEING
Holland’s reaction when she found out they’re going to do memes
that moment we were all Holland Roden